Part # VTGNUTCRB12
Valutek ultra thin 12”ambidextrous powder-free cleanroom nitrile glove is constructed from 100% clean synthetic nitrile polymer and contains no rubber latex.
This glove has a textured fingertip and a beaded long cuff design which offers the ultimate cleanliness and operator dexterity with very low levels of particle and extractable counts.
All Valutek gloves are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
- 100% clean and synthetic nitrile polymer (Acrylonitrile Butadiene)
- Accelerator and sulfur free
- 12”/290 mm length with beaded long cuff
- Textured fingertips
- Powder-free, double chlorination and 18 megaohm D.I. water rinse
- Low levels of particles and extractable counts
- ESD compliant, acid and solvent compatible
As part of the Valutek Nanotek product family, this cleanroom packaged glove is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4) critical environment.
It is also recommended for use in a wide variety of applications that require an extremely clean glove such as wafer fabrication, disk drives, semiconductor, biotechnology, non-aseptic pharmaceutical and optics.
- Outer bag contains inner bag with 2 stacks of 50 gloves. Gloves packaged cuffs on bottom, vacuum sealed, flat packed and with a carton liner. 100 ea/double bagged, 10 bags/case, 1000 ea/case.
- Critical environment compatible. All gloves are lot traceable with retention samples held in Quality Control for 36 months from date of manufacturing.
Note: This product is sold and priced by the case / 1000 gloves