Valutek’s lightweight laser-sealed polyester wiper is constructed from 100% lightweight continuous filament polyester in a double-knit, no-run, interlock pattern with a laser-sealed edge.
This wiper is an ultraclean and highly absorbent wiper with critically low levels of particulate and extractable counts.
Laundered and packaged in a cleanroom. All Valutek wipers are tested and manufactured in ISO-compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
- 100% continuous filament, double-knit polyester fiber
- Laser-sealed (thermally sealed) edge for reduced fiber contamination
- Moderate absorbency and abrasion resistance
- Chemically compatible with IPA and other common solvents
- Extremely low levels of particulate and extractable counts
- Light-weight material reduces both actual cost and landfill waste impact
- Available in a variety of sizes to suit most applications
As part of the Valutek Nanotek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4) critical environment.
It is also commonly used for a wide variety of applications such as cleaning medical device products, cleaning video displays, cleaning instrument panels, and general wiping, and cleaning in semiconductors and microelectronics.
- 9” x 9” 150 ea/bag
- 12” x 12” 75 ea/bag