Valutek’s lightweight pre-wetted polyester wiper is composed of 100% continuous filament polyester fabric pre-wetted with a blend of isopropyl alcohol (IPA) and DI water.
The pre-wetted format enhances the wiper's absorbent capacity, and effectiveness, and reduces airborne contamination from traditional solvent bottle dispensers, spray, and spills.
All Valutek pre-wetted wipers are assembled in a Class 10 cleanroom under strict inspection and process control.
- 100% continuous filament, double-knit polyester fiber
- Laser-sealed (thermally sealed) edge for reduced fiber contamination
- Pre-wetted with specified IPA/DI Water concentrations to a 38% saturation level
- Size 9X9 (inch)
- Available in both reusable pail packaging and refill pack packaging
- The pre-wet solution increases both cleaning efficiency and cleaning protocol consistency
- Very low levels of particles, fibers, ions, and extractables.
As part of the Valutek Nanotek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4) critical environment.
Designed for critical surface cleaning, requiring control of flammable solvents and concentrations
Various IPA blend levels are suitable for removing different cleaning and disinfecting residues in regulated environments.
- Pail: 150 wipers/pail
- Refill Bags: 150 ea/bag